Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Yet Another Value Investing Blog



Hello world, today this value investor is coming out and announcing to the world: we need another value investing blog.

My blog will focus on my investing thoughts of as it pertains to my portfolio.  My portfolio is not inherited, it isn't the result of a jackpot IPO, it is just my money invested for more than a decade. For now, I shall remain anonymous. I will say I am 41, somewhere in North America. I have a graduate degree and I work in IT. My passion is investing and so far I have only invested my own money. I hope to change that one day.  But I need people to know me first.

My returns of the past decade plus has been.... decent, shall I say. I estimate it has exceeded the market by 2-3% per year on average over that time.  In future blogs I'll gradually reveal my portfolio and my thinking.  We'll see how this blog and my returns goes.  Both sure will be interesting, in part because we live in very interesting times.  Who knows maybe if they both go well I'll blog and invest full time!

Without further adieu let this blog begin!

***** Disclaimer *****

This blog is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell, a solicitation to buy, or a recommendation for any security, nor does it constitute an offer to provide investment advisory or other services by me.  I will disclose any significant position in any security mentioned in this blog.  Any views expressed on this website by me were prepared based upon the information available to me at the time such views were written. Changed or additional information could cause such views to change. All information is subject to possible correction.

No comments:

Post a Comment